WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-28. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner, an effective and powerful web penetration testing tool that will aid you in auditing your website!
It can support scanning website as well as POC (Proof of concept) for web vulnerabilities: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Local File Inclusion, Remote File Inclusion, Redirect etc.
The most typical feature of WebCruiser comparing with other Web Vulnerability Scanners is that WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner focuses on high risk vulnerabilities, and WebCruiser can scan a designated vulnerability type, or a designated URL, or a designated page separately, while the others usually will not.
* Crawler(Site Directories and Files).
* Vulnerability Scanner: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, LFI, RFI, Redirect, Backup etc.
* WAVSEP v1.5 SQL Injection XSS test cases 100% covered.
* SQL Injection POC Tool: GET/Post/Cookie Injection POC(Proof of Concept).
* SQL Injection for SQLServer, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Access, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
* POC Tool for XSS, LFI, RFI, Redirect etc.
* Resend brute force Tool.
* Cookie Tool.
System Requirement: .Net Framework 2.0+, IE8+
WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner (version 3.5.1) has a file size of 795.35 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6840 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.